These Terms of Service are effective on Apr 13, 2016.
ME LAUNCHER IS AN APP DEVELOPED BY ONE App Essentials.
By using the services provided by ME launcher, you agree to the following terms and conditions, and that you have read and fully understood the Terms of Service in this agreement in its entirety.
• IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR ME LAUNCHER, IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS APP. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS APP, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
• You agree not to send pornography, violent, blooding, insulting, infringing, illegal or otherwise inappropriate content. What constitutes the above continent will be at the sole discretion of the developers of ME launcher.
• You can not use the information gained from our app or users in an illegal or malicious way.
• You can not limit, or try to limit, the rights of other users to use our service. It is prohibited to encourage or give aid to others using this app in a way that is inconsistent with the terms of this agreement.
• If ME launcher determines a user is using this app in a way that is inconsistent with the Terms of Service, intentionally or unintentionally, ME launcher has the right to end service to that user and take legal action to protect the rights of ME launcher and its users if appropriate.
• You shall not copy any text or images used in ME launcher app without the written consent of a ME launcher representative. Doing so may constitute infringement and put you at legal risk.
• This Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of any changes will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our app. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted. No further notice by ME launcher is required upon your continued use of our app or software.
• A majority of the published content being uploaded by our user community or collected from a wide range of sources including free image repositories and websites.If any wallpaper violates any copyright rule then please contact us and we will take it down from our database.(You may find access in Settings-Launcher Settings-Feedback.)
• We provide our users (aged more than 13 years old) with access to share and upload your wallpapers to our App. If you would like to share your wallpaper through our App, you may find access in Wallpaper-Me.
• You understand and agree that the wallpaper uploaded by you will be published by us on the App.
• By uploading the wallpaper, you acknowledge and agree that the wallpaper and the respective wallpaper name will comply with the following rules and you are fully responsible for the breaches of any of the rules hereunder:
(i) They are owned by you or is authorized to be published or circulated by you to us.
(ii) They comply with the applicable laws,regulations and rules.
(iii) They comply with the relevant policies published by Google Play at. Restricted Content of Play Google
(iv) They comply with the policies published by us from time to time.
(v) They do not infringe any third party’s rights, particularly including rights of reputation, privacy and proprietory ownership. Intellectual Property, Deception and Spam of Play Google
(vi) They do not contain any element or content promoting violence, illegal acts, inflammation, pornography,discrimination, paedophile, gambling,political campaign, drugs or drug paraphernalia, alcohol, weapons,tobacco, sensitive topics, vulgar terms or any other content prohibited by law,public policies or morality etc.
(vii) They do not contain any kind of promotions of services, goods or advertisement in other forms.
(viii) They do not contain any malware,spyware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses,adware, ransomware or other softwares or codes that corrupts or destroys the data, program, application, software to us, our Moible App or to any other uses who downloading your wallpaper.
We retain the right to review your wallpaper before publish any such wallpaper on our Mobile App or after the wallpaper is published. If the wallpaper is deemed by us has violated the above rules, either through our internal review or through report by other users, we may immediately delete your wallpaper without any notice to you whatsoever.
7.Wallpaper License of ME launcher
• ME launcher collects Creative Commons photos under Creative Commons CC0.
• ME launcher cannot be held responsible for copyright violations and cannot guarantee the legality or suitability for any use the images found through its service or contained in its system.
• ME launcher makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding continued service, information provided, the legality or licensing of the pictures or the functionality of the library. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of any pictures is legal and that they are in compliance with all applicable laws.
• You assert that your use of the wallpaper library is legal, and takes full responsibility for your actions on the library. You will not use the library, or photos found using the library services in an illegal manner.
• You agree not to alter or remove any part of the embed code in order to remove the photo credit. You agree not to change how the embed code displays in order to hide the origin of the photo, the owner of the photo, and in the case of embedded images unless the change better represents the original photo owner's attribution requirements.
• You agree not to copy the look and feel of the Library or access, download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, or use any photos to create a similar or competitive service or to contribute the photos to an existing similar or competitive service.
• We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.